Sunday, December 6, 2009

House Predictions

Does anyone else besides me still watch House? If so, I'd like to hear your thoughts regarding my predictions on the soapy turns that Season Six is taking:

1) Wilson bought the loft NOT to punish Cuddy for hurting House, but to punish her for hurting HIM. He has had a thing for Cuddy for quite some time, although, no one really knows (remember the episode where Wilson tried to ask her out, but she thought it was just a fake out on House's behalf?); and
2) Something is going on with Thirteen and House. I think he is interested in her and she in him--not in a relationshipy way but in a strictly animalistic, rebound sexy way (or maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part...).

Also, how great would it be if House and Wilson got together? Not that network television would really pursue such a storyline, but still....