Some things of note that happened over the weekend --
1) Biked w/ Julia Rose both days - I strongly suspect that I have developed a tush contusion resembling the shape of my bike seat;
2) Taught a number of tedious yet somewhat engaging algebra lessons;
3) Procured and ingested Plan B in the wee hours of the morning (still reeling from the massive dose of hormones therein);
4) Enjoyed time w/ an old friend and watched The Wizard of Oz;
5) Committed to being able to do a "real" push-up in the next two weeks (my father has provided me with a fool proof plan [famous last words, huh?] to achieve this goal);
6) Spoke on the phone with my best friend for approx. four consecutive hours (that is how I like her--straight up!);
7) Given several long-stemmed roses (red, white, and purple) by a generous and affectionate child;
8) Accomplished a long and sweet home yoga practice;
9) Discovered the thought-provoking Penn Says series on YouTube--the palatablity of his libertarian viewpoint is obsessing me; and
10) Drank two luscious milkshakes.
Not too bad of a weekend, considering (see #3 above)...