Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why doesn't Missouri have medical cannabis dispensaries?


"How do people go to sleep? I'm afraid I've lost the knack. I might try busting myself smartly over the temple with the night-light. I might repeat to myself, slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound; if I can remember any of the damn things." ~ Dorothy Parker


"I've always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed." ~ David Benioff (City of Thieves)

"Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking." ~ Clifton Fadiman

If I just had some weed, I would be asleep right now.  Also, I think I am developing some kind of lock jaw type syndrome.  TMJ, maybe?  ...

On a brighter note, not suffering from the munchies on a regular basis is doing incredible things for my ass.  She is so perky right now!  Rawr ;)